Get Certified In Basics of Manufacturing & Operations Management (BMOM)
This course aims to provide an understanding of the abilities needed to actively participate as a member of the manufacturing & operations team.
Individuals from all organizational functions are welcome to enroll in this introductory training.
- Business Formation and Strategy
- Management, Supply Chain and Customer Service
- Manufacturing and Manufacturing Services
- Planning, Forecasting and Scheduling
- Material and Capacity Planning
- Types of Production and Production Materials
- Industrial Engineering Support
- Materials Management
- Lean, Waste and Continuous Improvement
- Final Exam
To pass the course and earn the Certificate of Achievement, a learner will need an overall score of at least 50% in the final examination.